Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stylish Home Decor Round Up

Here are a few home decor treasures I am liking today (click on the links in blue to go to each item):


London Candles, Blisslivinghome.com.


Mermaid Tea Can, Chalinns on Etsy


Eiffel Tower Grater, Pylones-USA.com


Fifty Dresses that Changed the World, Modcloth.com


Marimekko-Samovaari Bed Linens, Crate and Barrel


Happy Birds cushion by RoddyandGinger on Etsy


NYC Globe, Pylones-USA.com


Some Like It Hot Print by Handz on Etsy


Vintage Service for Six, SadieOlive on Etsy

Share/Save/Bookmark

15 comments:

★Carol★ said...

Thanks for doing my shopping for me! I love all of these things you found, especially that mermaid can and I almost wouldn't mind shredding 10 lbs of potatoes for my spectacular potato pancakes with that Eiffel Tower grater!

Fresh Garden said...

Very, very nice. Thanks for your kind sharing.

hily said...

All are AWESOME...mostly I like CANDELS and BEDSHEETS and PILLOW...perfect decorative stuff. Looks attractive and UNIQUE. Thanks for sharing it.

bathroom storage

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I love those candles I wouldn't even want to burn them
Chic Modern Vintage

Marion Williams-Bennett said...

I'm liking what you are liking!

The Eiffel Tower Grater is amazing. The Mermaid Tea Can sort of defines sass.

Great blog ou have hear, thanks for binging all this goodness to us!

R. said...

The mermaid is just to cute!

Anonymous said...

Neat

TheeFknGoddess said...

The mermaid one is cute! :D

<33,
http://lovetheegoddess.blogspot.com/

The Cat Hag said...

I love that Mermaid Tea Can, she is absolutely gorgeous!! ♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Anonymous said...

I need the pillows and want the book.

Anonymous said...

Oooh love the vintage book, silverwear and bedding
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Daria Hlazatova said...

these are amazing! so whimsical, love everything

Lisa said...

Need! That! Mermaid!

Anonymous said...

Wow...What a wonderful work? I like that fish angel very much. Great work...
domain name registration

~ My Desire Vintage~ said...

My favorite has to be the vintage silverware!

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend